Hexagonal wrap pipes
5x5 Hexagonal Wrap Pipes Puzzle
Rotate the tiles so that all pipes are connected with no loops. The puzzle wraps around and connects back to itself - left to right and top to bottom. Multiple copies of tiles are shown to help you solve.
- The pipes must form a single contiguous network.
- No connections may run outside the grid.
- Bulb-shaped tiles are deadends.
- Closed loops are not allowed.
- Each puzzle has a unique solution.
Tips for controls
- Click or tap a tile to rotate it.
- Lock tiles when you're sure of their orientation. Right click or long press to start locking. You can lock multiple tiles by moving the cursor around after that.
- Make edge marks to mark certain edges as "definitely a wall" or "definitely a connection".
To make a wall mark draw a line along tile edge with a mouse or your finger. Draw a line across the edge for a connection mark. Do the same again to erase.
With a mouse or touch pad you can also click and hold near the edge middle to make a mark. In this case left mouse button makes a wall mark, right button makes a connection mark.
- Zoom in and out using mouse wheel or pinch-to-zoom on mobile. Click and drag to move around the board.
- Check out alternative control modes in the settings (top left of the puzzle).